We want to reassure customers, staff, volunteers, and artists that we are focused on a collective duty of care to each other, and we will take a cautious approach over the coming weeks and months so everyone can enjoy their visit to The Stables safely.
We continue to monitor Government guidance and will contact customers with any further updates. You can also visit this web page and check on our social media for current information.
- While the wearing of masks or face-coverings is no longer required, we encourage all visitors to The Stables to continue to do so. Masks may be removed when eating and drinking. We also encourage you to sanitise your hands regularly and be mindful of others as you move around the building.
- Before you attend please consider taking a lateral flow test. This is particularly important if you have symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive. If the result of your lateral flow test is positive, do not travel to attend the event.
- On receipt of evidence of a positive Covid-19 test result (please send email@example.com a photograph clearly showing a positive lateral flow test which shows the ID number clearly and an email or text from NHS acknowledging the report of a positive lateral flow test) no later than two hours before start time of the performance in question, we will offer ticket holders a ticket exchange or credit to their account. Or you may wish to consider donating your ticket value to The Stables (regd. charity1178665) in order that we can continue to support our artists and keep music live!
- The Stables has good airflow and ventilation systems to help disperse the virus. The air handling system in the Jim Marshall Auditorium works by continually pulling in fresh air from outside which is then vented by extractors back out again so there is no recirculation of air within the auditorium. There is no air conditioning chiller which means that the air inside is affected by the outdoor air temperature. This means it may be warmer in summer months and cooler in the winter so please consider wearing layers which you can easily remove or add. Stage 2 does have an air conditioning chiller unit which can make the room cooler even in warmer weather.
- Wash / sanitise your hands regularly. We will continue to provide sanitisers for your use, use antibacterial fogging and clean touch points regularly.
Please not that these measures may vary from time to time. We will continue to monitor Government guidance and update ticketholders with any event specific measures required.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance with the above measures which are designed to keep everyone safe. We look forward to welcoming you to The Stables.